Terms & Conditions
1. The Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau, on behalf of the Gettysburg Area 150th Anniversary Steering Committee, shall not be responsible for the quality of services offered via advertising or listings on this site. The content of the listings are provide by the vendors and are intended as a service to travelers.
2. Users should assume that all materials on this website, both text and images, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this site without the written permission of the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau. The Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials from this site will not infringe on the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau.
3. While the Gettyburg Convention & Visitors Bureau uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
4. Use and browsing of this site is at the risk of the user. Neither the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
a. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions my not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site.
5. Any communications or materials that you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything transmit or post may be used by the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to this site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of, or use with mission of, the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau and others. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau or such third party that may own the Trademark displayed on this site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this site, or any other content on this site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including pursuing criminal prosecution.
8. The Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau has not reviews all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. While the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau may monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this site, the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibilities or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. The Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefor periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.